Ms Dinnage is recruiting for a Personal Assistant who is able to travel around the world with her, and assist her with the daily tasks, as well as being a support in organising art events around the world.
Must be based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You Must be a Personal Assistant with 2-3 years experience, flexible, be organised, common sense, pro-active, computer literate, experienced with softwares like Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop is a big plus. You MUST be switched-on and have wisdom beyond your years. A pro-active, assertive, reliable, trustworthy person, responsible, and good sense of humour. Cannot be an Artist or an Art Dealer or work in the Art Industry. You must have either experience as a Personal Assistant or have worked for a Manager in the events industry.
If you tick all the boxes, and you have all the assets, and you are experienced in the below, and are committed to the job of your dreams where you will be travelling a lot! Then please submit us with a CV, cover letter, and intro email on WHY you think you are the best person to hire?! If we are interested you will receive a reply for a first intake within 5-7 days.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems (Excel/Google Docs/MailChimp/Jotform/ Zoho/Invoice Systems/ etc…)
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Manage corporate social media on several platforms
- Miscellaneous tasks to support Ms Dinnage (The Manager), which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research
What can you expect:
Ms Dinnage is a Dutch Award-Winning Entrepreneur, International Art Dealer, and Businesswoman. She is the Founder and CEO of the Global Art Agency and organises large-scale events in cities such as Tokyo, Dubai, London, Miami, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Vienna, Malta, and many more… You can expect to travel along assisting Ms Dinnage with personal and business matters. Travelling at least once in the two months, expenses covered. Expect a flexible, and relaxed environment. Be prepared to have a switched-on attitude, but not being too eager.
If you think you’re the one, please submit:
- Cover Letter
- Professional Profile Picture
- Desired pay (hourly)
- Confirm that you are based in Amsterdam, are flexible to travel, and speak fluent English + another language
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite and computer literate (please bullet point which softwares and programmes)
Start: ASAP | Position: Part-Time or Freelance or Contract | Flexible | $ Negotiable
Please note that we will only inform successful applications. Approx 5 working days. Personality tests and pre-employment testing can be required.