Google’s number 1 place to buy ‘cool art’ in UK & US.
The number one Gallery for Cool Art, where you can buy authentic art from international artists that have gone through a strict selection process. The gallery gives the collector an exclusive range of high quality artworks with a funky edge to make any space stand out, whether it be office or home.
The Funky Art Gallery (2010) was born due to lack of cool places buying and selling original contemporary art. Their first 1-month long exhibition in March 2011 received huge press including an interview to Gulf Radio reaching 6 million listeners worldwide. Since then the gallery is receiving high volume traffic, international press and are exhibiting worldwide. Gathering a well-established art collectors database. In November 2012 they held their first interview to the BBC. Followed by another BBC interview later that year. Since 2013 they are ranked as the “number 1 Gallery for the Cool Art in UK & US” by Google.
What makes the Funky Art Gallery stand apart?
Only the best artists are selling with at the gallery. Making a strict selection where they go around the globe to source the coolest pieces available, offering an exclusive range of quality artworks. Having a strict no ‘flowerpot’ and ‘fruit bowl’ art policy in place, proudly telling that for that kind of stuff you can go to any other online art gallery.
This is the Funky Art Gallery:
- Google number 1 page ranking for ‘Cool Art’ in UK & US.
- Radio Interview broadcasted to 6 million international listeners by Gulf Radio.
- Press coverage by UK Newspapers, The Times, The Guardian, The Mail.
- Multiple BBC Radio interviews.
- Active Charity supporter. 2012 we went to Bwejuu Orphanage in Tanzania supplying educational materials.
- Collaboration with Worlds leading environmental company ‘Seacourt Limited’. Creating 2013 & 2014 Calendar featuring amazing artists that create awesome artwork from 100% recycled materials, distributed to thousands of UK Eco companies.
- Selected for International Art Exhibitions and Art Fairs alongside many other well-known galleries.
- Exhibited next to Banksy at the Cotswolds Art Fair.
- International interviews for global Art Magazines and Blogs.
- Reaching over 23.000 followers on Twitter, and 4100 fans on Facebook.
- Approved Good Net Guide, Approved Good Shop Guide, Approved Good Biz Guide.
- Newly launched website with selected artists from LA, Miami, New York, Sydney, Tokyo and Qatar.